Juice WRLD’s Legends Never Die Shirt
Buy it: Juice WRLD’s Legends Never Die Shirt
See more: Juice WRLD’s Legends Never Die Shirt

Trump has never had a cigarette in his life...we are lucky he didn’t try to ban them! I don’t smoke (cigs) but I know not to mess with someone who needs a smoke I’m tired of them attaching stuff to other bills. Each one should be its own thing so they can’t use something that is almost a must pass to get something they want through! It’s very underhanded. And why in the Juice WRLD’s Legends Never Die Shirt would democrats want to lower voting age to 16 (we know why really) but increase smokin
From: shop funnny shirt
See more: Juice WRLD’s Legends Never Die Shirt

Trump has never had a cigarette in his life...we are lucky he didn’t try to ban them! I don’t smoke (cigs) but I know not to mess with someone who needs a smoke I’m tired of them attaching stuff to other bills. Each one should be its own thing so they can’t use something that is almost a must pass to get something they want through! It’s very underhanded. And why in the Juice WRLD’s Legends Never Die Shirt would democrats want to lower voting age to 16 (we know why really) but increase smokin
From: shop funnny shirt
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét