Hotnewshirt-Stay Home And Watch Cool Runnings Shirt

Stay Home And Watch Cool Runnings Shirt
America had a real oppurtunity for change in Bernie Sanders. I don’t like Biden and feel he won’t solve any of America’s burning problems. Compared to Trump though he is the Stay Home And Watch Cool Runnings Shirt option. I honestly feel that Trump is losing the plot as his narcissism reaches ridiculously high levels. It would be fun to watch if he wasn’t screwing up the planet at the same time. I love listening to my president, Cyril Ramaphosa, when he addresses South Africa. Such a compassionate, well educated man. The American people have my sympathy.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

OFFICiAL Baby Yoda Hug Natural Light Shirt

Walmart Cocaine Santa Snowman Let It Snow Shirt

Punisher skull Cleveland Indians shirt