Hotnewshirt-Covid Doctor Nurse Super Hero Shirt

Covid Doctor Nurse Super Hero Shirt
As he showed me the Covid Doctor Nurse Super Hero Shirt on his iPhone, one outfit in particular stood out to me: it depicted the Puerto Rican artist in a the very same print that was on my water bottle, but Bad Bunny wore it in three different incarnations: the baby clown appeared on his T-shirt, the jean jacket that he wore over it, and even on his white jeans, too. Though Bad Bunny and I don’t have too much stylistic overlap, the fact that we both shared this obsession with Sánchez’s print only further fueled my interest in knowing more about the person behind the strangely captivating baby clown.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

OFFICiAL Baby Yoda Hug Natural Light Shirt

Walmart Cocaine Santa Snowman Let It Snow Shirt

Punisher skull Cleveland Indians shirt