Hotnewshirt-Fishing Don’t Be A Dumb Bass Vintage Shirt

Fishing Don't Be A Dumb Bass Vintage Shirt
I’ve started taking long walks for my peace of mind. (Are you detecting a theme?) Whether I’m solo or have my mini-me in tow, taking these moments to walk, reflect, and give thanks for the beauty that still surrounds me helps center and refocus my mind. I’m pretty sure I will continue to make the Fishing Don’t Be A Dumb Bass Vintage Shirt to walk as my schedule returns to what I’m used to. I may even start a mandatory self-care walk on set simply because I feel like my best self once it’s complete. Oh, and I have to mention my 12th & Viv Heiress candle too! I didn’t even have to light it, and the scent made me feel like I left home. It is working overtime to calm me through these chaotic times. These are small, simple things but have made a world of difference in a world that sometimes feels out of my control.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

OFFICiAL Baby Yoda Hug Natural Light Shirt

Walmart Cocaine Santa Snowman Let It Snow Shirt

Punisher skull Cleveland Indians shirt